Our school team from ROMANIA
My name is Aida.
I’m 16 year old .I have a special likely for history and rock&roll. Due to the fact that I’m a humanist type, I like to study foreign languages.At the moment I am studying English, French and German. I am keen on Japonese practices like Karuna Reiki and I hope that in the future I wil become a Reiki maester.Some of my hobbies is studying history because I think a people who dosen’t know the history of their own country is like a child who does not know his parents and grammar. In my opinion one cannot learn another language if he is not able to speak correctly in terms his own language.Regarding my favourite music I like glam metal, heavy metal, hard rock and folk. My favourite bands are Bon Jovi, Guns’N’Roses and Aerosmith.
..............................
I’m 16 year old .I have a special likely for history and rock&roll. Due to the fact that I’m a humanist type, I like to study foreign languages.At the moment I am studying English, French and German. I am keen on Japonese practices like Karuna Reiki and I hope that in the future I wil become a Reiki maester.Some of my hobbies is studying history because I think a people who dosen’t know the history of their own country is like a child who does not know his parents and grammar. In my opinion one cannot learn another language if he is not able to speak correctly in terms his own language.Regarding my favourite music I like glam metal, heavy metal, hard rock and folk. My favourite bands are Bon Jovi, Guns’N’Roses and Aerosmith.
..............................
Who am I? To be perfectly honest, this would be the one of the hardest questions that I have ever had to answer to.
Firstly, I would definitely say that my name is Sabina Bursuc (Badger) and that I am a sixteen year old teenager, currently studying at “Calistrat Hogas” arts and science highschool, but still… this is not who I am.
The things that I like, the persons that I love, the moments I enjoy make me who I am. The smeel of fresh, the melody of a calm piano, crisp wind blowing in a sweet morning of october, the sweet smile of a child, the tender love of my parents… I am a flower, quickly fading in the touch of the time passing by, I am a shadow slowly fading away while the whole world is changing…
This is who I am J (Sabina Bursuc)
..........................
My name is Alexander Baltag and I’m in the 10th Grade at National College “Calistrat Hogas” Piatra-Neamt. I am 16 years old and I have one brother and a little sister. I don’t have a certain preference in music and a certain type of food. I aspire to a simple existence and not a very complicated job. I’m Christian-Orthodox and I love my religion and Romania very much. I am fond of history especially Antiquity .
................................
My name is Irina Antoniu and I’m born on 4th of June 1993, in Romania, Piatra- Neamt. I am sixteen years old. My hobbies are: long walks, hanging out with friends, blogging, reading and listening to music.
I have a liking for foreign languages and my own language.
People would describe me as a very stubborn Gemini, outgoing, smiling, loving caring, but also superficial and lazy. I would say that I’m just cumbersome.
I have a 30 year-old brother named Daniel, whom I love dearly and I owe him a pretty good part of my existence. My mother is an important figure in my life, because, by the time passed by, I realized there is no one there for you as much as you’re family.
Friends are important for me and give my heart and soul for them, but unfortunately I have a few. I’m addicted to movies and I quote from them often.
I dream of becoming a successful writer someday.
I have a liking for foreign languages and my own language.
People would describe me as a very stubborn Gemini, outgoing, smiling, loving caring, but also superficial and lazy. I would say that I’m just cumbersome.
I have a 30 year-old brother named Daniel, whom I love dearly and I owe him a pretty good part of my existence. My mother is an important figure in my life, because, by the time passed by, I realized there is no one there for you as much as you’re family.
Friends are important for me and give my heart and soul for them, but unfortunately I have a few. I’m addicted to movies and I quote from them often.
I dream of becoming a successful writer someday.
.........................................
My name is Mihaela Popa, I am 16 years old and I am a 10th grader at National College “Calistrat Hogas” from Piatra-Neamt. My favourite objects are Romanian, English and German, but I get good grades at the other objects, too.
I have no brothers or sisters, though I would like very much to have one.
I don’t have a particular favourite music genre, but my favourite bands are One Republic and The Script. I have a special passion for the South-East Asian culture, especially those of South Korea and Japan. I enjoy very much reading, though I don’t have rather much time to read, by reason I have much homework to do for school.
My purposes in life is to have a happy family and to travel around the world.
I have no brothers or sisters, though I would like very much to have one.
I don’t have a particular favourite music genre, but my favourite bands are One Republic and The Script. I have a special passion for the South-East Asian culture, especially those of South Korea and Japan. I enjoy very much reading, though I don’t have rather much time to read, by reason I have much homework to do for school.
My purposes in life is to have a happy family and to travel around the world.
.....................................
I’m a blonde girl, with blue eyes and my name is Cristina Stejaru. I’m 15 years old and my hobby is Jphotography. I’m born on the 22th december 1993 in Piatra Neamt, Romania and I have an older sister. I’m a pupil in 10th grade at the National Collegium Calistrat Hogas at the profile bilingv. As foreign language I study English, French and German.
....................................
Hello! My name is Serban-Dumitru Luiza and I`m 16 years old. I`m a tall girl, brown eyes, long dark hair. I study at National College Calistrat Hogas in Piatra-Neamt. I am a person in which you can trust, I`m happy all the time and I like to have fun. My hobbies are music (I like to sing even though I`m not very good at it), I love to dance with my friends and I like to watch romance movies. The words that define me are crazy, happy, always there when you need me. I like to speak in Spanish so Ilike Spain. I don`t have a favourite band, but I like Shakira, Beyonce, Jordin Sparks and others. Bye bye !!
.....................................
Hey all! My name is Bontea Laura Gabriela but my friends call me Mau. I’m only 16 years old (still!) and I’m the most craziest person you’ve ever met. I’m tall, curly haired and green-eyed. I study at CNCH and I it’s the best choice I’ve ever taken. I like to think about me that I’m a good friend and a reliable person. I like to talk all day long to the phone and go out with my friends but all the teen-agers do that. ME?!...well I do it in a unique way! I’m a lively girl! My interest are to go out with my friends to the disco!







0 Response to "Our school team from ROMANIA"
Post a Comment