Our school team from the Czech republic
Hello, I am Martin Šítek
I go to school in Hrochův Tynec. I am in the ninth class. I am 14 years old. My favourite aktivity is football.
I live in Hrochův Týnec. My friends are: Dana, Michal and Dominik.
My teacher´s name is: Mgr. Vlasta Němcová. I like swiming. I like cars .
I have three brothers . Their names are: Pepa, Péta, Erik.
I like chicken . I have one sister . Her name is Veronika.
I spend my break time in school club and out. There are some activities as playing chess, games, art.
I go to school in Hrochův Tynec. I am in the ninth class. I am 14 years old. My favourite aktivity is football.
I live in Hrochův Týnec. My friends are: Dana, Michal and Dominik.
My teacher´s name is: Mgr. Vlasta Němcová. I like swiming. I like cars .
I have three brothers . Their names are: Pepa, Péta, Erik.
I like chicken . I have one sister . Her name is Veronika.
I spend my break time in school club and out. There are some activities as playing chess, games, art.
Hallo
My name is Mirka. I am 14. I live in Hrochův Týnec. I go to 9.class in school in Hrochův Týnec. My hobbies are friends and nature. I like walking in nature. I have one sister, she is 21 years old. I like my friends. Her name is Martina. She is 14 years old. And Kačka, she is 15 years old. My class teacher is Vlasta Němcová. She learns History and Czech language. I like listening to music. I like Nightwish and new music in radio. I hate reading the books. I enjoy one book. It is Harry Potter. My favourite places are hills.
My name is Mirka. I am 14. I live in Hrochův Týnec. I go to 9.class in school in Hrochův Týnec. My hobbies are friends and nature. I like walking in nature. I have one sister, she is 21 years old. I like my friends. Her name is Martina. She is 14 years old. And Kačka, she is 15 years old. My class teacher is Vlasta Němcová. She learns History and Czech language. I like listening to music. I like Nightwish and new music in radio. I hate reading the books. I enjoy one book. It is Harry Potter. My favourite places are hills.
Hallo
My name is V.Stanislav. I was born in Chrudim. My hobbies are PC,PE. I have lot of animals.
I have a dog. Her name is Sara. I have a lot of rabbits. My big rabbit-his name is Bohouš. My mum’s name is Veronica. My dad’s name is Lubor. His job is cooking. I go to the basic school.
School’s name is ZŠ Hrochův Týnec. I don’ t read books. I listen (all). I have a cat. Cat’s name is Lady. I have one pig. Pig’s name is Pepa. I like Maths. I like to eat food. I sometimes go fishing.
I play footbal in the school. My favourite food is spaghetti. I hate the school.
That is about me: Václav Stanislav
My family
My name is Katka. I am 15 years old. I was born in Chrudim. My birthday is on 20.5. I have one brother. His name is Kuba. He is 10 years old. His hobbies are motocross, he is good at it. We have at motocross many friends. I like to travel and therefore I go to motocross, every weekend.
My mum’s name is Hana. She is 35 years old. My dad name’s Martin. He is 34 years old. We have dog, it is Kavalir king Spanish. Her name is Becky.
My name is Katka. I am 15 years old. I was born in Chrudim. My birthday is on 20.5. I have one brother. His name is Kuba. He is 10 years old. His hobbies are motocross, he is good at it. We have at motocross many friends. I like to travel and therefore I go to motocross, every weekend.
My mum’s name is Hana. She is 35 years old. My dad name’s Martin. He is 34 years old. We have dog, it is Kavalir king Spanish. Her name is Becky.
Hello
My name is Tomáš Jelinek.
I am 14. I live in the Czech Republic. I live in Hrochuv Týnec. I go to the 9. th class.
I have a dog, his name is Bara and two cats. My friend is Roman and Honza. Mum´s name is Jana and dad s name is Tomáš . I have a brother, his name is Martin.
My two sisters´ names are Jana and Klara . I would like to go to the high school in Chrudim.
I am interested in Maths, history , English and p .e. My favourite colour is black .
My favourite sport is football.
My name is Tomáš Jelinek.
I am 14. I live in the Czech Republic. I live in Hrochuv Týnec. I go to the 9. th class.
I have a dog, his name is Bara and two cats. My friend is Roman and Honza. Mum´s name is Jana and dad s name is Tomáš . I have a brother, his name is Martin.
My two sisters´ names are Jana and Klara . I would like to go to the high school in Chrudim.
I am interested in Maths, history , English and p .e. My favourite colour is black .
My favourite sport is football.







0 Response to "Our school team from the Czech republic"
Post a Comment